SAVINGS & SUPPORT
You'll get a FREE Info Kit with:
- Additional information about ANORO
- Tools to help you and your doctor decide if ANORO is right for you
ALREADY USING ANORO?
You'll get a FREE Support Kit with:
- Tools and info for getting the most out of your treatment
- Helpful COPD management tips
- Read Full Requirements and Restrictions.
- Eligible commercially insured patients will pay as little as $0 for each covered 30-, 60-, or 90-day supply (1-3 inhalers) of ANORO.
- Maximum savings of $900/year.
- Eligible patients without insurance to cover the cost of their prescription will receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of ANORO. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
- This coupon may not be used by government beneficiaries including those eligible for or enrolled in Medicare. For coupon eligibility purposes, Medicare-eligible patients include all those age 65 or older.
- This coupon is NOT health insurance.
- Keep this coupon. It can be used for up to 12 uses prior to the expiration date. Each 30-day supply counts as 1 use.
- Coupon should be presented to your pharmacist for each refill.
Need price information for ANORO?
The amount you pay for ANORO will largely depend on your prescription drug insurance plan. To learn more, visit ANORO Pricing Information. To better understand your out-of-pocket cost, contact your insurance provider, as they know the details of your plan.