SAVINGS & SUPPORT
You'll get a FREE Info Kit with:
- Additional information about ANORO
- Tools to help you and your doctor decide if ANORO is right for you
ALREADY USING ANORO?
You'll get a FREE Support Kit with:
- Tools and info for getting the most out of your treatment
- Helpful COPD management tips
- Eligible commercially insured patients pay no more than $10 per 30-day supply of ANORO.
- Not for use by Medicare or government program participants
- This offer is valid for up to 12 uses, and each 30-day supply counts as 1 use.
- Eligible patients without insurance to cover the cost of their prescription will receive up to $100 in savings on each 30-day supply of ANORO. You will be responsible for any remaining out-of-pocket cost.
- This is NOT health insurance.
- Keep the coupon. It can be used once per month for up to 12 months prior to the expiration date.
- Coupon should be presented to your pharmacist for each refill.
Need price information for ANORO?
The amount you pay for ANORO will largely depend on your prescription drug insurance plan. To learn more, visit ANORO Pricing Information. To better understand your out-of-pocket cost, contact your insurance provider, as they know the details of your plan.